My Blog Reflection!!

In total I have spent around 7 weeks on this blog, and for my very first blog I’d say I did the best that I could. Within this blog I have talked about how to comment on HTML to how music can affect the brain.

In the making of this blog I was participating in a challenge, I had a lot of fun in the 7 weeks that this has all been growing. With each week having a different mini challenge. As time progress I’m sure I will soon make many more blogs as I go and I will learn off of this blog.

I have looked over all of the comments that were made in the 6 posts that I have worked hard on. I took all of the helpful and motivating comments to make my next post even better than the last.

The post that I enjoyed making the most would have to be the post where I talked about how music can affect the brain, this is because it forced me to dig even deeper than I ever have before. I learned a lot with all of the other tests that were ran to prove that music really does affect the brain in both good and bad ways.

Finally were at an end, I will for sure keep blogging more than likely on different topics. This blog has improved skills that I didn’t even know that I had. I didn’t get all of this help by myself I had help from my teacher Mrs. Richards, she had guided us to the point we are at right now. Without her help I don’t think this blog would even exist.

Thank you all for the support that you have given me on this blog!

One thought on “My Blog Reflection!!

1. I think you did great on this post, and I think you summarized your participation and how you felt in these blogging challenges really nicely. I couldn’t have said it better.